The winter 2017-2018
The 9th season for the Park Ski School began on 1st December 2017 in Štrbské Pleso. Since that day we offer our clients alpine and crosscountry skiing and snowboarding lessons. Our aim is not only to learn our clients to ski (or ride a snowboard), but to do it the pleasant way, they are experiencing in the family fold.
Do you want to learn or improve in skiing or snowboarding?
We are here for you.
Park Ski School Team – your family on the slope
Park Ski School Štrbské Pleso, High Tatras
Park Ski School is ski and snowboard school, that offers qualified instructors, long-time experiences and individual and familial approach. Stamp of our quality is proved by eight years of operation together with satisfaction of new and returning clients.
Park Ski School – Your family on the slope
Why to chose our ski School?
Because we teach:
We offer for your lessons:
- Qualified instructors with experiences in Slovakia and abroad (Austria, Czech republic, Canada) Our Instructors
- Long-time experiences with teaching children and adults
- We teach in following languages: Slovak, Czech, Polish, Russian, English and German
- For more information about the forms of teaching please look on: Forms of Teaching
We can organize
We understand, that after many days on slope the client need to turn off from skiing and snowboarding and want to try something new. We are cooperating with qualified and UIAGM ( International Federation of Mountain Guide Associations) certified mountain guides and we can offer another activities conencting mountains and winter. With the mountainguides you can do:
- Ice climbing
- snowshoes hikes
- ski mountaineering
- Avalanche courses
- Winter hikes to the Tatra summits